I'm going crazy
Cause there are things in the streets I don't believe
So we'll pretend it's alright (pretend it's alright)
and stay in for the night
Oh what a world
I'll keep you safe here with me (with me)
I said I'd never let you go, and I never did
I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
If you didn't have this chance then I never did
You'll always find me right there, again
Last night when I went out to say good night to the moon, I looked all over for it, but clouds were in the way. Then something caught my eye... on the road was one of those circular streetlights. The ones with white orbs with the light inside. For a second there, I thought it was the moon. I thought the moon had fallen to the road and that that would mean Ari was here. She had gone to also say good night to the moon and it had lifted her up and carried her here to my arms. I looked around, sure she must be here. I almost ran a block over in the early morning, in my PJs, just to look for her, before I realised it was just a street light and that dirt and air were still in the way.
Breakfast: 1/2 cup homemade oatmeal
Lunch: Apple fritter
Dinner: Ham and cheese sandwich
Other: Juice
Excersize: Paddocks, riding lesson
Harm: None
Days eating properly: 1
Days without self-harming: 4
They've got me on the outside, looking in
But I can't see at all
With the weight of the world on my shoulders,
They just wanna see me fall
Have faith in me
I said I'd never let you go, and I never did
I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
If you didn't have this chance then I never did
You'll always find me right there, again
<3
ReplyDelete