Godamnit. I hate when I'm right about something being wrong.
Certain things I carry around with me all the time. From people - it's like carrying a little bit of the person with me. I get distressed if I don't have certain things with me.
Breakfast: Bagel w/cream cheese
Lunch: Bagel w/cheese and a very small amount of cream cheese, two oranges, a few mini shortbread cookies.
Dinner: Half a turkey salad sandwich
Other: granola bar, coke
Excersize: Paddocks.
Harm: None
I actually took time to write out my rules for life. Most of them won't make sense - they're personal. I'm more putting them here for a spot for me. If anyone wants, I will explain them.
Not in order.
1] Question everything.
2] Give until it hurts. Not until it requires surgery or kills you.
3] Killing yourself is not an option. Intentionally or not.
4] Reason and excuse are not synonymous
5] Family and blood are two different things.
6] Always try to understand.
7] Make time.
8] If it's going in a circle, it better be a circus ride.
9] Listen to what you feel, not what you think you should feel
10] War very rarely has a benefit.
11] Just because you WANT to, and you CAN, doesn't mean you HAVE to.
12] Life is once. You don't get a refund or second chance if you fuck it up.
13] A promise is kept no matter what.
14] You have control over yourself. No one else does.
i think these life rules are fucking insane
ReplyDelete(where i come from, insane means something wonderful yet pleasingly mind-boggling)
you really have a touching way with words
thank you for posting this
i'm awe struck with amazement
x
take care of yourself
I too am in awe of your rules. They are very life affirming and a show wisdom.
ReplyDelete