And now the ghosts are on the porch.
Got knives in hand, oh no, I think I've seen this before.
I want to hurt myself more.
I don't want to eat.
I'm home alone. Not good.
Breakfast: Bagel w/butter
Lunch: Skipped
Dinner: Skipped
Other: Binge.
Excersize: None
Harm: None
I get attached to people very easily. I hate it. I come across as needy and clingy. And I hate how it hurts when they don't care or take advantage of it. Or don't realise and them I get upset. While at the same time getting angry at myself for being so attached.
My first response is to build up all sorts of barriers and try to keep myself at a slight distance from them. When someone eventually tries to break that down I tend to snap or try to push them away even harder.
I'm currently somewhat in that stage, and having a huge war with myself about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment