Friday, December 10, 2010

Forty-Three

I'm suer proud of Ari's decision this morning. <3

Ugh, what is wrong with me. I've been bingeing every day. And not even doing anything about it. It's not good... and yet, I keep thinking it would be better if I was bingeing as long as I was doing something to counter it. Which is stupid, because either way it's completely unhealthy. But I feel like if I was doing something [even though it's just as self-destructive, if not worse] to counter it, things would be better. Perhaps because it would then be balanced? I thikn that's it. It would be balanced out with something to make it even.
Also, I've been sleeping more than normal.
I think I might get my period early. That would make sense.

Breakfast: Slept through it.
Lunch: Small bowl of cereal, strawberry yogurt, banana.
Dinner: Chicken pot pie, brownie.
Other: Binge
Excersize: None [That's another thing, I haven't been excersizing. dfghdfughfdug.]
Harm: None.

Days eating properly: 0
Days without self-harming: 3

1 comment:

  1. It'll be okay. <3 Binging isn't healthy but in the long term a few day isn't going to effect anything. As long you don't restrict to make up for it or keep binging. <3
    I love you so much. And I am so proud of you. You're beautiful [i haven't told you in TWO days D:].
    I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much this week. :c I'll be back on Monday. <3 Ilysfm.

    ReplyDelete