Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fifty-Seven


We interrupt your normally scheduled depressingness on account of it being Christmas.

--

MERRY CHRISTMAS! [to those of you that celebrate it. To those that don't, happy holidays/day everyone else celebrates christmas]
I love you guys. All of you. all of you who care enough to actually be reading this.
<3
Also, Ari, in case you didn't get my email, would it be terribly corny to say "All I want for christmas is you"...? 'cause, it's true. But it's more than that. More than anything else, I want you to be happy and okay.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. It's meant to be celebrated with friends and family and lovers. To quote Hastings,
"merry christmas, to those who see this. This is for those who are with me, and those no longer. For loved ones, and lost love, for friends and family, even those of petty feuds. Each and every single person has someone they love, so spend this day with them. No matter the distance, no matter the cost, be with your one person. Because it's with that one person, will you receive the greatest gift."

I'm going to resist the urge to do a food log for today. I know I ate a lot, possibly a binge and possibly not, but I'm attempting to force myself to accept it because of the day. If I freak out, fine. But I'm not recording it.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.
Love. <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Merry Christmas! I don't celebrate it for myelf anymore - but still attend the family functions for them. Like you said - to be with them - even if they do drive me nuts.
    Merry Christmas to you too.

    The special feelings I always had as a kid, surrounding Christmas time, is echoed in this common saying around this time of year:
    "Peace on Earth - Good Will To Men".

    I wish that was the main focus of Christmas - instead of stuff.

    May Peace be With You this Holiday Season!

    HUG

    ReplyDelete