I don't feel like being eloquent.
I completely lost control and ran around the kitchen freaking about the food and counting the calories and how much I ate and freaked out.
It wasn't even that much. 860. That's a decent amount for me.
I then proceeded to try to feel better, give up on that, make excuses, and cut.
[14. 860=8+6=14]
Ugh.
I am so unimpressed with myself.
I'm sorry.
I love you. <3
ReplyDeleteHey Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a very long comment and google said it was too long...
So - I posted it elsewhere where you might find it.
In case you don't see it - here's a link to a site you might find helpful on your journey.
http://www.dharmaseed.org/
I loved Tara Brach. Have read her book "Radical Acceptance". I downloaded one of her talks this morning and listened. My favorite teacher is Jack Kornfield (my first and best). I've been to a silent retreat with Howard Cohn. And I've read Phillip Moffet's "Dancing With Life" book.
I hope you find some nuggets of wisdom you can use for yourself.