Sunday, October 10, 2010

Y'know what? I was determined to be in a good mood today. This morning I told myself, "You're going to be fucking happy! EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU INTO IT KICKING AND SCREAMING, YOU'RE GOING TO BE HAPPY."
I was doing pretty well, too.

Then, came dinner.

I couldn't figure out how much to eat would be enough as viewed by family, yet be small enough for my comfort. So, I just put on my plate what I would have ate in previous years.
Apparently, it was too much. My uncle kept making fun of me for how much I ate.
He went on for like a full minute. "Gee, enough food there? You gonna eat all that? Careful or you'll end up like me [he's like at least 300 lbs]. Do your pants have an elastic waistband or soemthing or are you gonna just pop the top button?" etc etc. He just went on and on.
God, i'm such a fucking pig.
Nobody stopped him, or disagreed with him. The entire time everyone was staring at me and thinking, "Gawd, could she eat ANY more?!"
And then to top it all off, I ate pie, as well.
I feel so sick. I never want to eat again.

YOU THINK I ATE TOO MUCH?
FINE.
IT WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment