WHY THE FUCK DO I OPEN MY BIG FAT MOUTH.
I should have learned to just keep it shut by now. Nobody likes a downer. Nobody likes those people that are upset all the time. I'm already annoying enough to people as it is - no need to push it and be even more annoying, AND depressing. I should've just kept faking it...EXCUSE ME FOR GIVING YOU AN HONEST ANSWER TO HOW I WAS DOING. You say you'd rather me tell you the truth, but when I do, you "are going to bed because you want to wait to talk to me for when i'm in a better mood"?! WTF.
FINE. I WON'T TELL YOU THEN. I'LL KEEP MY BIG FAT MOUTH CLAMPED SHUT AND NOTHING BUT LIES WILL BURST FROM IT.
Geez Katze, this is why everyone hates you. Why nobody ever wants to talk to you anymore. Why you annoy the fuck out of anyone you're with for even a small amount of time.
And it's not even like you usually get any enjoyment from talking to most people, anyways. Ari's probably the only person that truly makes you smile. So does Sol, but he also reminds you of sadness and how you don't deserve love. Freya makes you laugh but doesn't always want to talk to you.
You just can't do anything right. Failure. Fuck-up. Bitch.
Oh, don't forget Ugly and Fat. Yes, with capital letters.
I am such a fucktard. Someone shoot me, please. I'm serious. I need a good blow to the head. Or a slap to the face. Or a kick to the vag. Something, anything, to knock some sense into me and make me quit being such a fucking retard.
Food: One word: PIG.
oinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoink
Injuries: Hell yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment