You ask me questions, and when I don't answer, you spit the answers back at me.
Poor bird, never learned to fly. Poor rabid wolf, never learned not to bite.
You thought I was a glass window, transparent and shining. But you only saw a reflection of yourself - I am really a mirror with a thousand cracks and broken pieces. You asked what kind of window polish I wanted, when you should have asked if I needed any more glue, so I wouldn't have to hold it together with my blood.
I am not a book to be read. You cannot just crack my spine open and read my heart on the pages. It doesn't work that way.
I am not your kind of music. I am not anyone's. My song is not one of sweet melodys and harmonies. It is a tune that will make your ears bleed, of ugly chords and unbalanced keys.
The higher you climb, the harder you fall.
I've begun to fear happiness because i'm scared of the crash that comes afterwards. Like not drinking because you don't want to deal with the hangover. I'd rather stay grey [with a splash of red to offset it].
^Showers are wonderful things, they wash the blood away nice and neat. It's quite fantastic. ^
You should have asked again.
I wish so badly that I could save you. Slay your monsters, lock them up so they will never rise. I can't and that kills me, all I can do is help you the only way I know how. Love you, be here for you, talk to you for endless amounts of time, let you know that you aren't alone, and sometimes push you. There's going to be a light, it's already there it's just hard to find. You're going to come out of this dark tunnel, and I'll be on the other side waiting for you. Life will be on the other side. All your hopes and dreams. It's going to be a hard fight to find your way out, but just keep fighting. Over and over again, everyday, until you're out. Maybe you feel no where near the end now, maybe you're in the middle of that long, dark tunnel, and you're stuck and can't move on. Maybe you feel like you can't breathe. Or like the weight of the world is crushing you. But nothing ever stays the same. Things change. Situations brighten. Life gets better.
ReplyDeleteYou trust me, right? Then trust my words when I say you will get through this. I have faith in you. I trust you. I love you, if you ever need help, just take my hand and I'll do my best to guide you through.
[lololol. random speech mode, but seriously. i mean it.]
Oh, derp. I posted as Anon. That was me. :3
ReplyDeleteI love you so fucking much. Seriously. SosososososSO much. <33333333333333
ReplyDelete