Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So, I had my first counselling appointment today. It went okay, I guess. I've been given until Friday to decide whether
A] I want help
B] That counsellor will work for me.
I don't want help really, and I want to say that I don't want to do...but I sort of promised Mom that I'd try. So...I dunno. And as for the guy...my first impression of him wasn't good, but, it wasn't horrible either, and I was biased when I went in. I don't know. He seems fine, I guess.

I don't know. I have to think, I guess.

I managed a bit of food on monday, and a bit yesterday. I'm not eating today.



On a more cheerier not, I WANT THIS HAT. http://calgarycosplay.com/zombiehat.php
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT.


1 comment:

  1. You think you deserve that pain, but you don't. <3 You are not fat. You are not stupid. You are not a failure, a fake, or a bitch. You aren't your weight, your IQ, or your mistakes. You're you and I love you for that. <3 [I'm in love-y speech mode, can you tell?]

    ALSO. I'M SURE THE HAT IS FUCKING AWESOME. But it links to a picture of your leg? I want to see the hat now. :C

    ReplyDelete