I never say the right thing. It's never right - GODGIRLTHINKBEFOREYOUSPEAKYOUBITCHOFAFAILURE - and I always end up annoying someone, or hurting someone, - WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUCOMPLETELYINCAPABLEOFFORETHOUGHT - or pissing someone off.
I've already sewn my lips shut with thread made of red tears and taped it with fear. Now I need to staple my fingers together so they can't type or write, and I'll be good. With no communication, I can eventually shrink away, disappearing into the shadows. Withdraw into my broken and bloody mind, and destroy it until there's nothing left, and, I, being unused to the air outside of my mind, will die gasping for breath.
I am the voice that lives in your head
(I am the voice the edges you on)
Always coaxing, calling to you
whispering secrets to be kept inside
Because of this, I can never sleep again
My eyes are the size of saucers(My smile is as twisted as your mind)
Hiding in dark corners and shadows of emotion
I am always with you, silently watching
observing, listening, guiding
Telling you what you need to do
(Telling you what perfection is)
I drive you insane, am driven insane
Taking one's pleas and turning them inside-out
Fighting an army all of your ownYou are never alone
Ripped apart.
Pulled inside out.
Shoved inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment