Saturday, November 20, 2010

I want a re-do. I want my life back. I miss back when I was happy. I miss the awesome, hilarious times at lunch, even in alpaca [even though I wasn't "happy", then, I still got to see people]. I miss the completely insane band trips, the fun we had. I miss my life.

Since i've been off school, only two people from there have even tried to stay in contact with me. Hanners and Sol. Everyone else just forgot about me. Or are avoiding me. Or both. It hurts more than I care to admit. I mean, it's true, I never really fit in with the group - they tolerated me but never really understood, didn't want to. Which was fine. I thought that they at least cared somewhat. But apparently not. I made arrangements with one of them a while ago, and she blew me off... didn't even show. I waited around for two hours. Didn't contact me to say she wasn't coming, didn't contact me after to apoligize. And I know from experience that she won't confront someone if she doesn't like them or is angry at them. She'll just avoid them.
-sigh- I hate sounding so whiney and pathetic, but I miss them.
I miss being happy.
I miss life.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. You deserve to be happy and live a wonderful life, but not with those people who hurt you. They dont deserve you, because they can't see how beautiful you are and how much you deserve to be loved and appreciated :3 Have a great day (well, it's night where I live, but I don't know where you are from, so yeah, have a great day/night/whatever) <3

    ReplyDelete