Monday, November 15, 2010

Day Nineteen

Breakfast: Skipped as I didn't wake up till 2 pm. I was tiiiiiiiiiired.
Lunch: Bagel with cream cheese, banana.
Dinner: Yellow thai stirfry
Other: Juice
Excersize: None.
Harm: None :O

Days eating properly: I DONT KNOW IF SATURDAY/SUNDAY COUNTS AS I PROB ATE LIKE 3,000 CALORIES SATURDAY ALONE. HELP, PEOPLE?
Days without harming: ....
.....
12?
HOLYFUCK.

"If I were to be any type of animal, I think I'd wish to be a jelly fish. They're beautiful, but deadly. And they don't even realize it. They don't feel too much, they just float on and everything is lovely to them because there's nothing but water and fish. They don't have eyes so they don't have to see anything they don't like. They just feel. But at the same time they don't because they don't have a brain or heart. It would be loooovely."

1 comment:

  1. I think saturday & sunday count as days eating properly :) Try not to be too hard on yourself, you were hanging out with your friend, it doesn't matter if you eat a little bit more, it happens to me aaaall the time, too :) Oh & I'm really glad you went 12 days without harming yourself, it's a really big step in the right direction :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete