Written at aproximately 2am last night:
Hey, love.
I was feeling alone, but then I remembered...I'm not. No more nights alone, remember? Even if you're not here physically, you're still here. We're still together. And even if we don't really have the chance to talk right now, that's just a brief lapse in time, just like the time until you're here physically. You can't touch, feel, measure time, so fuck it. Distance is just dirt and air, so fuck that too. Fuck everything, because you make me happy. You make my life. And I take you, how you are. I won't cram you in a box that you can't breathe in, critisize you for the very nature of who you are, or chain you. I'll help you to breathe and support you with whatever it is you try to do, but I won't tell you what that is. Because you are you, and that is just fine. You are lovely.
Even though things hurt right now, that will pass. It's just a moment in time. And even if everything feels too far away to try for, to hope for... I'll keep trying. For you. For us. For everything we've been through, for everything we are and everything we can be. For dancing on the beach and making a ruckus and endlesss hugcuddles. Because we're going to get through this, and it's going to be better than anything we can imagine. Happiness and freedom are there, we just have to reach for it. And things will get better. Maybe even good, someday, who knows. Don't forget what we're fighting for.
I love you so much. I say it a lot, but that's only because it's true. I love you more than all the grains of sand in the sea and blades of grass on the land and more than peanut butter loves jelly and the sea loves a shell and all of that stuff. And this, it's just a moment in time, just a piece of the clock.
No more nights alone. We can do this, and we will. Nothing can stand in our way but ourselves, and with them, we're learning to make peace, even if the monsters try to drag us down, offer a fake deal of protection. But we know better than that.
I love you so fucking much. You are, honestly, the most beautiful person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing - inside and out. You're my favourite. My everything.
Thanks for being there for me tonight [just like every other night].
"But even if your heart is broken, so torn you can’t see it ever being whole, I’ll give you mine because it’s the same way, one half. We’ll have a complete heart again, and start to breathe air like we used to. I’ll put my scars next to yours and we’ll be reading the most beautiful words we’ve ever read then, even if we can’t understand their language."
No comments:
Post a Comment