Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seventy-Nine

AI'm tired. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to put the effort into pushing myself too hard anymore. Don't want to spend time cleaning up blood. Don't want to use the energy that it takes to stress. But I also don't want to try. I don't want to do anything. I feel stuck and I feel too tired to climb out. Too tired to try to turn this around.

Somebody's laughing while someone is crying
But for to want in the close of the day
But sometimes I feel like my head is spinning
I'm gonna cave with all I see
I don't know who's losing and I don't care who's winning
Hardship and trouble following me


I'm tired.
So very tired.

Breakfast: Bagel w/butter
Lunch: Skipped
Dinner: Homemade mini pizza. 5 pieces [equivalent to about 2.5 normal sized pieces]
Other: Juice, 2 coconut chocolates
Exercise: Carrying bins of stuff up and down stairs
Harm [day 3]: None

No comments:

Post a Comment