Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm so fat. FAT. Disgusting. Huge. Full of lard. Overweight. Borderline obese. FAT.
FATFATFATFATFAT.

My stomach. There is an excess of fat on it. If I grab it it's too much to fit in both hands. If I jump, it jiggles. It shouldn't jiggle. It jiggles more than my boobs do. It's full of fat. Fatfatfatfatfat. I get a huge muffin top, particularly if I wear anything remotely tight pants-wise.
I have huge lovehandles - not hips, lovehandles - and they hang over and stick out. My stomach sticks out more than my boobs do and that's not good. You can grab it and squeeze it and feel the fat. It's easily visible and gross. GROSS.
My thighs are huge. There's a lot of fat around the bone and muscle and if I stand 'like a guy' [feet shoulder width apart] my thighs stick together. At the top of my thighs there's fat sticking out towards eachother. My calves are huge. Most half chaps won't fit me and they just look disgusting. DISGUSTING.
My arms have fat I can pinch and pull at. It hangs off of them. Fucking chicken wings.
Where my collarbones should be is covered in fat. If I so much as look down I have a double chin. My back is all sdfghfdgohfd and where there should be some muscle and back dimples there is only fat. It sits on me like jello. Wiggling and sticking out and squishing. My hands are chubby and ew. They look like they belong to a morbidly obese person. So is my face. Chubby. Chubby cheeks and fat covered and bleh. Chub chub chub.
FAT.
SO DISGUSTING AND FAT.
NO WONDER PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU, YOU FUCKING FATASS.
What are you doing eating that biscuit? It's huge! Your stomach is the size of your fist inside [or should be] and that biscuit is that huge in itself. And that bowl of soup. Could you possibly take a bigger serving?! I mean really. Who gave you the right to eat that much. Who said you DESERVED it?! There are people starving and you sit there on your ass and eat. Eat and eat and eat and eat. Your mom likes that soup and those biscuits, why don't you be a good daughter and leave it for her, instead of leeching off of her like a parasite and eating all her food.
That's what you are, a parasite. Stealing from others what you don't even need yourself.
You're so fat, it's not like you even need to eat. Your body has enough fat to sustain itself, and it would do you some good to lose a few pounds. Or rather, a lot. A lot of pounds. A lot of fat. What are you doing, eating that much? Are you TRYING to make yourself more unattractive than you already are? Seriously. It's not like you could ever be pretty, let alone beautiful, but at the very least you could be slim. Maybe. I mean, you have huge bones so you'd never be skinny, but at least you could be fit. Not overweight like a fucking fatass.
Feel that full feeling in your stomach? TOO full? How it stretches at your belly and sits there, like the weight that you just added on? Oh, here we see the fatass bitch in it's natural habitat: the kitchen. See how it expands with every bite and grows larger and larger. See how it;s in the way, and takes more than it needs.
FAT.
FAT.
FATFATFATFAT.
FUCKING FATASS.
FATASSFATASS.
You disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment