I’m crying. I can’t believe it’s been over two months.
Perhaps not such a long period of time in the grand scheme of things, but from talking all day every day…to this…
-sigh-
I miss you. I know that at some point soon [‘soon’ is relative, because time is messed like that. Fuck time. And dirt and space and air and time. Remember?] we’re going to be together again, and then ‘soon’ after that, really physically together.
That doesn’t make now hurt any less.
I’m going nuts without you by my side. I need you here. I’m losing it and I don’t know what to do. I’m so fucking terrified and I want to talk to you. I need to. I can’t, and I’ll survive, but I need to so badly.
Every night I curl up and pretend you’re there with me. And every morning I wake up alone - no, not alone, never alone. We’ve been over this - and it makes me sad. And every night I go to bed early because maybe I’ll dream about you and we’ll spend the night together.
I wish I could at least talk to you.
I miss you so much.
I know I’m not alone, not really [the last night, remember?] and neither are you… But I wish I felt less like I was.I know you’re probably looking at the moon thinking the same thing.
This sucks.
You’re beautiful [in every way; inside and out]
I love you.
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment