Thursday, May 5, 2011

To the lovely Ari-dear,
Fuck distance and time and dirt and air and dfgpjdfgopksdsdoksdofksdo[fksdfk.
I miss you so much.
798 miles is far too much. Teleport...
...
:c
That being said, I love you. I love you more than I miss you. Actually, I love you more than pretty much anything else, ever. More than all the sand in the sea and all the stars in the sky. More than a frat of a sorority of Alots. I don't feel like I say it enough. I know I say it all the time, but it still feels lacking.
Also, you're beautiful. In basically every way - inside and out. Gorgeous. Stunning. Adorable.
Also... Amazing, fantastic, wonderful.
I know you don't see it. But eventually, you will. And I can't wait for that to happen, because when you see what I see... My god, you're fucking gorgeous.
Normally, this is where I would start referencing The Last Night, but I think we've passed "no more nights alone." I mean, we haven't been really, truly alone in a long while now [at least, it feels like a long while, even if it maybe hasn't. I mean, holy fuck, there was a time when I didn't know you?!], even if it sometimes feels like we are.
But, I just wanted to remind you... you're not alone. Not ever. Perhaps that sounds creepy, but again...we've passed that. We're downright fweepy. Whatever you're doing, wherever you are, I'm there. If you can barely breathe because it just hurts so fucking much, I'm there. If you're angry and need someone to rant at, I'm there. If you need someone to hold you, or someone to hold, I'm there. If you're happy and want to share it with someone, I'm there. You're not alone... never alone.
I will never abandon you. There is nothing you could ever do to change my opinion on you. I won't cram you in a box, take away your freedom, label you, or judge you. I make no promises that I won't hold you, though. I hope that's alright.
I can't wait until we're talking again. I can't wait until we're together physically. It's going to be the most amazing thing ever.
Also, things will get better. I know you're having a tough time now [as am I, obviously], but I promise. This isn't your life, and it will get better, and you'll breathe air once again. And everything will be okay. I promise you this. It's just a matter of time.
I love you so much. And you're amazing. I hope I make this clear to you, every day. That I'd do anything, just to see you truly happy. That you mean the world to me. That you save my life. That you're fantastic, amazing, beautiful, wonderful, adorable, stunning, gorgeous, wunderfundle... all of those things. And that I love you. And that won't ever go away.
Basically...
ag;oijsdfo;jsfoapwejkfoapwekjfopaewkdfapowekfopwekfLOVe-H. <33333333

 When you feel all alone and the world has turned it's back on you, give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart. I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you. It's hard to find relieve and people can be so cold. When darkness is upon your door and you feel like you can't take anymore... Let me be the one you call, if you jump I'll break your fall, lift you up and fly away with you into the night. If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart. If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone. When you feel all alone and a loyal friend is hard to find.. You're caught in a one way street with the monsters in your head. When hopes and dreams are far away and you feel like you can't face they day... Let me be the one you call, if you jump I'll break your fall, lift you up and fly away with you into the night. If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart. If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone.
Because there has always been heartache and pain, and when it's over you'll breathe again. You'll breathe again. When you feel all alone and the world has turned it's back on you, give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart. Let me be the one you call, if you jump I'll break your fall, lift you up and fly away with you into the night. If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart. If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment